Richie Incognito reportedly accepts plea deal in case involving funeral home incident

first_imgRichie Incognito has agreed to a plea deal in the case involving an incident at a funeral home in August 2018, according to TMZ Sports.The ex-Bills offensive lineman was arrested at a funeral home following the death of his father. He became enraged and caused a scene by “acting erratically and making the employees feel incredibly uncomfortable.” He reportedly made a gun gesture and said he had weapons in his vehicle. Incognito, 35, is four-time Pro Bowl player. He announced in April 2018 he was retiring, but the following month asked the Bills to release him so he could try to find work with a different team. However, he could be hard-pressed to find another opportunity. Police who responded to the scene reportedly found and seized weapons from his truck. The deal requires Incognito to serve an 11-month long probation and a 90-day suspended jail sentence providing he completes a mental health evaluation, the report says.Incognito also must pay fines, restrain from having firearms and stay away from the mortuary the incident took place while he is on probation, according to the report.This isn’t the first time Incognito has been at the center of controversy, as he was involved in a bullying scandal as a member of the Dolphins in 2013. He later received an eight-game suspension for engaging in a “pattern of harassment” against teammate Jonathan Martin, who was Miami’s center at the time.last_img read more

Bangladeshi batsman detained at airport for overstaying in India

first_imgAdvertisement 0dNBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs6xsWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre E4t6( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) 63pab1zWould you ever consider trying this?😱587vCan your students do this? 🌚2xv0kRoller skating! Powered by Firework Bangladesh cricketer Saif Hassan was detained at the Kolkata airport for staying in India on an expired visa on Tuesday. The batsman had to pay a penalty of Rs 21,600 in order to fly back home next evening. Hassan arrived with the Bangladesh team as a back-up opener for the Test series but missed the day-night Test at Eden Gardens due to a split webbing and stayed back with his team without a clue that his six-month visa had already expired.Advertisement “His (Hassan) visa expired two days ago and he realised it only at the airport. He could not board the booked flight. As per the new rules of overstay, he had to pay the fine,” Bangladesh’s Deputy High Commissioner Toufique Hassan said. “Thankfully the Indian High Commission processed his visa and gave him the exit clearance and he left for home yesterday.”Advertisement Following their loss on Sunday, the Bangladeshi players returned home on that evening while Saif and the rest of the team were scheduled to leave on Monday. But the young opener was held up at the NSCBI airport for overstaying and paid a hefty sum before leaving for his country. Advertisement Advertisementlast_img read more